Recruiting in Milwaukee and Chicago
First of all, top talent plays anywhere. When you have a choice of cities to take your talent, it can be tempting to go ‘big city on the east or west coast.’ Not so fast. If you consider the amazing opportunities, affordable yet spacious housing options, great jobs, and friendly faces, the Midwest is the best. Next, check out some of the high-value, entertaining and practical reasons you should consider living and recruiting in Milwaukee or Chicago.
Eight Great Reasons to Work & Live in Milwaukee
- Milwaukee is the City of Festivals. Enjoy free summer concerts at Summerfest, the world’s largest outdoor music festival. Milwaukee celebrates every culture in summer. Expect nearly nightly fireworks and the warm echo of live music on the wind.
- Next, the price is right. The average salary in Milwaukee is $63,000. Enjoy affordable two-bedroom lakefront apartments, downtown. That’s more for less than a dingy studio in San Fran.
- Then, take it to Lake Michigan. Or, just over an hour south to Chicago, by car or by train. And just an hour west to capitol, Madison, to wander world-famous State Street.
- Additionally, you can enjoy both small-town friendliness and Big City Opportunity. Nearly 600,000 people call Milwaukee home, and you’ll likely meet half of them. Easy conversation offered citywide. Make quick inroads with local politicians and CEOs, due to unpretentious roots in the Cream City.
- Later, root for the home teams! Party in the parking lot prior to each Brewers baseball game at Miller Park. Visit Titletown, USA, home of the Green Bay Packers. Basketball’s Bucks are among the elite teams in the NBA, featuring a brand-new facility. Professional hockey and soccer also call Milwaukee home.
- Higher learning. Work with or attend Marquette University, UW-Milwaukee, Milwaukee School of Engineering and Milwaukee Institute of Art and Design.
- In addition to indoor fun, Milwaukee has the great outdoors! Fly a kite on the lakefront. Join a soccer, volleyball, softball or kickball team. Drink beer before, while and after all team sports. Hunting, hiking, biking, boating, camping and don’t forget winter sports: high-speed snowmobiles, snowshoes, skiing and the official state sport of drinking brandy-based drinks.
- Finally, it’s time to “Say Cheese! Milwaukee is home to every variety. Eat it with crackers, deep-fried…it goes with everything! Check out one of the many restaurant groups to see how they are incorporating this Wisconsin staple: Bartolotta’s, Surg, The Lowlands Group, Black Shoe Hospitality, or Hospitality Democracy to name a few.
- Last, but not least: Beer Me. Known for beer and home of Miller Brewing, Milwaukee now has over 30 interesting microbreweries to pair with a rapidly growing food culture. Breweries such as Good City, Mob Craft, Sprecher, Third Space, Black Husky, City Lights, Eagle Park, Raised Grain, and 1840 are sure to please the most distinguished beer connoisseurs.
Seventh Heaven Living & Working in Sweet Home Chicago
- First, Chicago is friendly, fun and fast-paced: Chicago combines Midwestern friendliness with lively entrepreneurial spirit, featuring companies from all over the world. Chicago works hard, and plays hard.
- Next, Chicago is represented by almost every culture on our planet, offering home, food, and culture to citizens worldwide.
- After you make the move to Chicago, enjoy an average salary of $69,000. Combined with a reasonable cost of living and massive employment opportunities, settling in can be easy. Consistent job creation could keep you in the Windy City for years to come.
- Then, discover the sweet home of a bustling blues music scene — live music comes to life in Chicago.
- After catching some live music, check out sports! Bathe in the Friendly Confines of Wrigley Field or visit the South Side for White Sox’s Major League Baseball. NBA action is fantastic, while football looms large with the Bears each fall and winter. Plus, you might run into superfan Bill Murray, known for his playful interactions with the locals.
- Next, enjoy Chicago’s parade of special events, conferences and more. In addition, countless industries and interests are represented in the city with broad shoulders.
- Finally, set center of the USA, Chicago is a transportation, business, industry, and cultural hub that lacks nothing a big city can offer.
Ready to start recruiting from the market in Milwaukee and/or Chicago?
Quovis Recruiting is ready to help: contact us today! Top talent resides and thrives in the Midwest. Milwaukee and Chicago provide huge opportunities to grow professionally, live comfortably, all while enjoying a high standard of living.